RACE ENTRY – SOLD OUT
- The fifth Dragon Hike and Fly is to be held on the weekend of 12 – 13 June.
- There will be a fall back weekend, dates TBC, in case of untaskable weather conditions
- Sign up using the PayPal Event options above
- There will be prizes and an end of event party with food and drinks
- The early eagle entry fee will be £50 if booked before 31st Jan 2021
- After this date, the entry fee will rise to £60
- Maximum of 40 pilots
- Extra party tickets are available for supporters and friends for £10
- The event will be based out of the Crickhowell area and the nominal race distance will be approximately 50 to 100km
- Pilots should be BHPA Pilot rated
- Email us with your Paragliding-CV if you’d like a waiver or you have an overseas equivalent
- Entrants must have BHPA membership or suitable alternative insurance cover
- Personal accident insurance is recommended
- The Livetrack 24 Registration page will be live soon and race details will be sent to all entrants in due course.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Race Rules here!
- All entrants and race fans are asked to join this telegram group: Dragon Hike and Fly 2021 Chat
Any questions about the event can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
If any competitors would like to purchase a new #hikeandfly glider, harness, reserve, or any other equipment, please get in touch and we’ll be very happy to offer special prices to race entrants.
Follow the event on Facebook: Dragon Hike and Fly Facebook Page