Why Choose Us
- Contact us to enquire about your training needs and goals.
- You’ll train under the internationally recognised BHPA syllabus
- Training split into Elementary and Club Pilot Stages
- Leave the school as an autonomous pilot, ready to join a club, with the most suitable equipment.
- You will complete all the tasks in full before leaving the school – we don’t take shortcuts.
- For full course details Click here
- We train with the highest standards in the world
- Over 100 years of military aviation experience within the team
- We focus on your safety so you can enjoy the course and leave every training day with a smile
- You’ll train using our state of the art training gliders.
- We only train in small groups, so you get the most from every day
- You’ll learn to fly on the same sites and in the same weather conditions that you’ll need to use once qualified.
- Post CP support, including onward training to pilot rating and beyond.
- Glider trimming and inspection only for our students and clients, giving industry leading wait times.
Cost of training
Where we train
- All training costs £150 per day
- Students typically take 8 to 12 days to complete both stages
- You’ll also need to be a BHPA Member £22/day or £149/annual to train with us, there’s also a £25 joining fee in the first year. We will do the paperwork with you on your first day.
- You’ll be able to use our equipment for the Elementary Stage, before using your own equipment during the club pilot stage.
- We offer fantastic equipment packages to compliment your training. We offer large discounts on equipment to our students:
- First Paraglider Package
- First Paraglider Hike and Fly Package
- We’re affiliated with both the South East and South West Wales Clubs
- We have access to around 30 training sites
- Most sites within 60 mins drive of Cardiff and 90 mins from Bristol
- We use small hills for the first few days, and then sites with the Brecon Beacons National Park or Gower AONB to complete your training.